Membership at Recovery Café Dayton is a great prospect to find stability in what can otherwise be a disordered or disconnected journey. There are many great tools and benefits that Members are able to access while being active as members at the Recovery Café Dayton. These include:
- A healthy and nutritious meals on both days (Thursday and Friday 4:00 PM)
- School for Recovery classes focusing on a variety of topics including relapse prevention, building healthy relationships, skill building, art such as painting and writing, and yoga etc.
- A supportive healing community of women and men in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges.
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved.
- Opportunities to help run the facility and participate in the healing work of this space
- Referral help to access other services as needed.